Why Choose Us
Those who become a part of our career school in East Liverpool gain access to a wealth of student resources to help prepare them for their future careers. These resources include:
- Student Services
- Academic advising, with a focus on course planning, tutoring, campus services, and certification options and requirements
- Career advising, with a focus on career planning sessions, student goal assessment, and job search assistance
- Personal advising, with a focus on assistance in transportation, budgeting, daily scheduling, and child care options
- Career Management Services
- Access to employer network
- Personalized career advising for students and alumni
- Personal and professional branding
- Professional interview training
- Development of professional documents including resumes, cover letters, references, LinkedIn profiles, and more
- Professional externship opportunities
For a complete look at all that these services offer, please visit their individual pages linked above.
Admissions and Financial Aid
Our origins date back to 1886 when our school was created to meet the career training needs of students within the tri-state area. In the century-plus since then, we’ve made it our mission to help students in East Liverpool, Ohio and the surrounding area to fulfill their potential and prepare for rewarding jobs in numerous fields.
Over the decades we’ve supplied thousands of students with thorough educations, helping them to hone the kinds of skillsets that employers desire, and ones which can lead to a more fulfilling career, and a better life. If you’re considering career training schools in East Liverpool, choose OVCT!
Now is the right time to change your life for yourself and those that depend on you. Discover how OVCT supports you during the transition to becoming a college student by visiting our admissions and financial aid information page.