Expand Your Education with OVCT’s Training Programs in East Liverpool, Ohio
At the Ohio Valley College of Technology, students can register today for one of our trade school degree programs in East Liverpool and work toward earning either a diploma or associate degree. Each of our programs align with a wide range of interests and career paths, offering courses that specialize in everything from dental assisting to business administration.
In addition to these courses, our East Liverpool associate degree and diploma programs provide opportunities for hands-on experience in our labs as well as on-the-job training at an externship site. In a matter of months, you can be making a living as a professional in the career that you’ve always wanted.
Continue reading to learn more about the programs we have available, tips on financing your education with our resources, and how you can apply today.
“OVCT is an incredible college with an even more incredible staff! They’re all so helpful and caring!”
– Kimberly McHenry, OVCT Graduate
Associate Degree Programs in East Liverpool
OVCT proudly offers both associate degree and diploma programs for our students. The available associate degree programs include:
- Nursing – Getting your associate degree in our nursing program can lead to a great career of helping patients, assisting doctors, and being in on the action of a fast-paced hospital
- Medical Assisting – Some of the career training our medical assistant students receive includes administering EKGs, collecting medical specimens, performing some lab tests, performing phlebotomy, and preparing basic medications.
- Medical Billing and Coding – Managing a doctor’s office, assisting medical administrative offices, working with insurance companies, or helping a doctor with secretarial tasks – these are just a few of the career options for our medical billing and coding students.
- Business Administration – Get training in managing a small business, accounting, managing an office, keeping books, and performing customer service responsibilities.
- Dental Assisting – Get training in managing a dental office, assisting a dentist during dental procedures, and developing and exposing radiographs.
By earning your associate degree in East Liverpool, Ohio, you’ll be paving your own way toward a successful career in the field you love.
Diploma Programs In East Liverpool
Another direction you can go in pursuing your education is by earning a diploma in an essential field. This can be completed in the following programs offered by OVCT:
Whether you decide to earn your diploma or your associate degree from OVCT, you’ll be one step closer to being a professional in an exciting and fulfilling career.
Ready to Begin Your Career? Apply Today!
Now that you know more about each of our programs, you can feel comfortable applying to one of our associate degree programs in East Liverpool today.
The first step in your application process is to fill out this short online application form. From there, you’ll be contacted by one of our Admissions Advisors who will work with you to learn more about which program you’re interested in.
An option to streamline this process before you apply is to fill out the online request information form. There, you can ask our team of professionals any questions you may have about your program of interest, and an advisor will reach out to you shortly.
If you’re in East Liverpool, or surrounding areas like Calcutta, Wellsville, or Midland and Beaver Falls, PA, choose OVCT for your associate degree!
We hope to see you in our classrooms soon, and look forward to hearing from you!
“I love the small class sizes. All of the teachers are amazing. I would recommend this school to everyone.” – Bridget Roberts, OVCT Student