High school graduation is right around the corner and although we know you are ready to be done with high school, are you prepared to join the world of adulthood?
So many decisions need to be made during the junior and senior years of high school, that it can be daunting and stressful. To help you ease through the process, we have developed a list of suggestions to help keep your mind straight and on task.
- Do not make college or educational decisions based on friends and family.
- You do not need to know your major or career goals today. You still have time to figure that out. Guidance counselors are available in your high school and potential colleges. Let them help guide you through the process.
- If you plan on attending college or post-secondary training, get involved in an activity, but don’t overextend yourself.
- Get off your phone and experience the moments! Time passes by quickly.
- Celebrate your accomplishments!
- Every person in life has a story, meet new people, make new friends and enjoy the experience!
- Work hard but do not forget to take time to experience life!
Traditional four-year college programs are not for everyone. At Ohio Valley College of Technology (OVCT), we offer numerous career training courses in East Liverpool, Ohio as part of both associate degree and diploma programs. OVCT provides hands-on training, one on one experiences, and small class sizes in a variety of career fields.
Ohio Valley College of Technology offers programs in the following areas:
We understand that picking a career as a high school senior is a hard decision. If you are interested in starting a career in as little as 24 months, contact us today! We may be able to help!